A Six-Part Video Series with Joe Dallas
These video lessons for Christian families with a gay loved one will show what to expect, how to respond, what to say, and how to maintain both grace and truth when someone you love is gay.
What You'll Get:
- Six 20-minute teaching sessions including Content, Summary, and Key Points.
- Downloadable workbook including Session Notes and Supplemental Reading.
- Perpetual membership in a year-round private online community, only for participants in this course, hosted by Joe Dallas, where you’ll connect with other Christian parents and family members with gay loved ones.
- Free monthly 40-minute webinar presentations available only to participants in this course, specifically designed for Christian families with gay or lesbian loved ones, presented by Joe and including a 30-minute Q & A discussion.
- To equip you preserve your relationship with your gay loved one.
- To give you a better understanding of homosexuality from a Biblical perspective.
- To help you understand what your loved one has experienced.
- To answer questions you may have about your loved one.
- To equip you with answers to questions you may get from your loved one.
- To help you develop boundaries and policies as need.
How to Use this Course
Download your workbook, then watch the videos at your own pace.
You own this product, so you can repeat viewing the videos as often as you wish.
Meet Joe Dallas
Joe is an author, conference speaker, and pastoral counselor. He is the founder of Cloudfire Ministries in Tustin, California, which is a counseling ministry for those dealing with sexual addiction and other sexual/relational problems. He also serves on the Elder Board of Newport Mesa Church and received his master’s degree in Christian Counseling from Vision University.
“When does the course start and finish?”
You start and finish the course at your own pace, and the video lessons remain available to you once you’ve purchased the course. There is no cutoff date for viewing them.
“How soon can I join the online community?”
You can sign up for the online community as soon as you’ve purchased the online course.
“How does the online community work?”
The online community is a private FaceBook page set up only for people who have purchased the “When Someone You Love is Gay” series. Once you’ve signed up for it, you will be able to view postings that Joe Dallas or others have made to the group, comment to other group members, and add your own posts as you please.
“Are the monthly webinars with Joe Dallas year-round?”
Yes. Each month Joe will present a new webinar lesson, followed by a Q and A and group discussion with you and the other participants.